Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why we're blogging...

At the request of our incredible friends and family we have decided to create this blog. Through this we will be able to provide everyone with updates on Vanessa's condition and her journey. The people around us mean so much to us! We appreciate all of your prayers and well wishes! To those of you who have stumbled across this page accidentally, please say a prayer before you move on and feel free to continue following my wife's Journey.

Nathan

4 comments:

  1. Hey Vanessa
    We are pray for you!! We love you and keep your head up!!!! Things will look good
    Evening and morning and at noon
    i will pray,and cry out loud,and
    he shall hear my voice!!
    Psalm 55:17

    David,Terri,Marcus,Emma,Bailey,The Barroso's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vanessa,

    You dont really know me that well, im josh's friend ryan. When he informed me on everything that was going on 3 days ago, i told my family and i just want to let you know you are in all my family's prayers and we light candles for you everyday. Just don't lose hope! josh tells me you are a stubborn girl so you should get through this no problem! :)

    Sincerely, Ryan Meneses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa,

    We all felt really bad when we heard the news - but we have a good feeling that this will pass and you will be able to get back to normal life. Just know that we are praying for you and wish you all the best. Don't forget - laughing is good therapy so read some funny joke books (or find some on line)and try to be positive. You are lucky to have Nathan and your family by your side always. Take care....

    Love,
    Georgia Martineau and Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa,you don't know me.Your grandmother Karyn,
    is my best friend,she is my Angel!You are in my
    prayers.I know God will take away your cancer, as
    he did mine,Thanks be to God! Just keep that
    beautiful smile! Love,Ree-Ree

    ReplyDelete