Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cutting off the Wristband...

Tomorrow is a big day for me...We are as a family (Nathan, Parents & Brothers) along with 2 close friends...cutting of the Vanessa's Journey wristband (you can read about them here). When I was first diagnosed friends of ours had them made and family, friends and even people we didn't know personally but knew one of our family members or friends wore them to not only show support for my fight but also to remember to pray for healing. Now that I am cancer free (still cant believe I get to say that...wow so BLESSED) its time to cut them off. We cant wear them forever and there is no better time than now to take them off. I'll probably cry...Im still super emotional when it comes to this stuff. The cancer is gone and now the bracelets will be too. Thank you to everyone who wore one. It meant so much to have the support. Knowing that I wasnt in this fight alone and knowing I was being prayed for was amazing and means more than you'll ever know. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
***I will still wear my livestrong bracelet everyday. I support the people who are in the fight, won their fight or so sadly lost their battle***

No comments:

Post a Comment