Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Day of Radiation-Part I

After thinking about it..I decided to break my last day of radiation into 3 posts. It was an amazing day and they're is too much to fit in one post. 

Friday was my last day. I picked up my mom on my way and Nathan met us there because he had to work.  They ran a little behind so we took a few pictures before we/I  went in.
I brought the radiation team a tray of cookies because they have been super nice
to me the whole time. It made all of this easier.

 Going in one last time...I wanted to take a picture of how wide
the door is so ya'll can see...Super high radiation area
 Lining up one last time
 This was after I was done :) So excited about it. This is the radiation machine
Its huge!!!

I'll be back tomorrow to let you know about the surprise my hubby and family did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment