Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Day of Radiation-Part II

On Friday after my last day of radiation my mom and I went out to lunch while Nathan went back to work. After lunch I went home to rest because I was super tired and we were going to go out to dinner with my family that night when Nathan got off work.
Jack and I relaxing before dinner that night

My brother Josh picked me up so we wouldn't have 2 cars out at my parents since the restaurant is close to their house and Nathan's work but when I walked into my parents I was greeted by my closest family members and loved ones. Nathan hadn't worked that day he was at Mom & Dads all day setting things up for a surprise party
I was so surprised and touched by it. It meant so much that my closest loved ones were there to celebrate with me. It was very intimate and perfect for one of the biggest milestones in my life.

The beautiful cake my hubby designed and had made for me.

I dont have pictures with all the guests because I didn't pull out my camera until later on in the night and some had already gone home. My Aunt Susan took a lot of pictures but I haven't gotten those yet.

My Uncle Ramon & Aunt Lisa
Aunt Susan & Grandma
 Cousin Cynthia
 Sweet Cousin Alexis
 Hubby, Dad, Cousin & Uncles
 Sweetest Momma
 Aunt Lucille

My Brother Brandon
Sweet little message


The whole night was perfect.  Nathan, my Mom & Dad all spoke and said a prayer before we ate.  It was very sweet and I was in tears. Im so blessed to have the best people in my life. 

Thank you Nathan, Mom & Dad for putting so much work into my party and for making it so special and to everyone who came you have been the best support system I could ask for. Thank you for loving me and for celebrating with me. 

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the special gift my hubby got me to celebrate the end of radiation :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog by random and I'm seeing how small of a world it is. I am from Arkansas (WOO PIGS!)and also have a friend who is suffering from a very rare cancer. I wish I could say his outcome is as wonderful as yours; however, it is not. Heavenly Father is truely amazing and gives us certain burdens because He knows we are the only one strong enough to carry it. Even though I don't know you, I will continue to pray you and your family. Y'all are great examples of enduring faith.

    "He never calls the able, he calls the willing and makes them able"

    ReplyDelete