Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas....

Its now January 7th and Im finally writing about Christmas. Better late than never, right? :) We spent Christmas Eve with my Mom's side of the family, Christmas day at my parents, and the day after Christmas with my Dad's family! Nathan worked both Christmas Day and the day after :(  For those of you that don't know...he's a nurse at a hospital and although I wish they could, they cant just close the doors because its Christmas like other places can. I admire him so much for his profession. Its such a self-less job and going into nursing you know you wont get to spend holidays with your family because you will be taking care of somebody else's. Its a hard thing to give up and especially after the year we've had it would have been nice if he had a "normal" job with "normal" hours (he does 12 hour shifts...7am- 7:30pm) so we could have spent the day together. But we're just thankful he has a job and that he's healthy enough to work and not be on the flip side of things being a patient in the hospital who didn't get to go home at all that night. We are blessed!

Christmas Eve
My aunts, mom and I
 Loving on my grandma
 My little cousin...
isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?
 Christmas Day
Finally spending time with my hubby 
after his long day of work
 Day after Christmas
Beautiful Cousin and Nana
 The whole gang...
minus Nathan and my little brother J  who was also working!

We had a great Christmas spent with our loved ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment