Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Week

until I find out if the cancer is gone! My PET/CT scan is Monday and then I'll get the results at the doctors on Thursday. To be honest Im dreading both. The best thing I can compare it to is being somewhere on vacation and not wanting the days to go by because then its back to reality. Thats what it feels like. So as I type this Im excited I still have 3 whole days before I go in for my test. Its been so nice to have these past 2 months off from all things cancer related.  I've tried not to think about it often...and just enjoy my days. Its not anything I could change...it's just been a waiting game.  A verse that has really helped with this is:
Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
So Im just taking each day as it is and enjoying time with my hubby and family!

While at Target with Nathan I saw this and thought
How true is this...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment