Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Speaking to my Heart

I think its amazing how God speaks to us in so many different ways.  I was going through our cards from people (Im crazy and keep every card someone gives us...birthday, anniversary etc...) to find the Christmas card my Uncle Jonathan sent this past Christmas because he wrote something really funny to us which was so typical of his personality...So Im going through the cards with so much on my mind and going crazy thinking about the results of my PET scan and the uncertainty it holds...and I come across a birthday card from my husband a few years back and this verse was inside.  It reminded me to not worry and give all my fears to the Lord because he is taking care of me. Thank you Lord for the love and grace you have for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment