Monday, March 7, 2011

PET/CT Scan

Its 12:36am and of course Im still wide awake. I have to leave my house by 7 tomorrow for my scan. Im nervous. I hate it. Even though I have had this test done before I was still reading over my instructions. No food 6 hours before..no exercise 24 hours before...blah, blah, blah...and then it said please allow 2.5 hours for the test. Really? I knew it was long but I forgot it was that long. So that should be really fun tomorrow....I cant wait...hahaha! Im going by myself...There isn't any use of having someone come with me...They're not allowed in the back with me because of the radioactive stuff I have to drink so there is no point in making someone wait for that long with me.  Please pray for clean scan results but also peace, understanding, and comfort for me in whatever God has planned for my results even if its not the results I want.  Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all love you and are praying for you. God has an amazing plan for your life.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete