Monday, October 25, 2010

Cheers to the Start of Week 2 ;)

I started week 2 of radiation today. It's getting easier. I think each time I go I'm finding a more comfortable position to lay in. Today wasn't too bad! I met with the Dr. after my treatment. Its something I'll do every Monday during treatment. He just checked my skin for irritation from the radiation and checked the movement in my wrist and hand. All checked out fine.  So now week 2 is in full swing :)

We had a relaxing football watching filled weekend. We only left the house to go out to dinner Saturday night. It was rainy all weekend and perfect stay-in weather.


This is our sweet doggy, Jack. I don't think he's been on the blog yet. 
He enjoyed us staying home all weekend too :)
 Have a good week & God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment