Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday Josh!

Today is my not-so-little brothers 19th birthday! I cant even begin to tell you how much this kid means to us. He has been there for Nathan and I so much these past couple months...it's unbelievable. We've always been really close to him and he usually spends at least 3 nights a week over at our house but he's really been there for us lately. We cant thank him enough for it! He is a great man with a big heart. God definitely  blessed us with amazing brothers. We love you Josh and hope you have an amazing day! We're excited to celebrate with you!

Nathan & Josh way back in 2006...just got back from fishing :)


As for me...I'm doing good. I have my radiation appointment on Thursday so its been nice to have these days off where Im not terrified of the next Dr. appointment or test. My mind is much more peaceful when there isn't so much uncertainty.  But things have been great. Im enjoying spending time with my hubby and family and we're going away camping for the weekend. It'll be nice to take our travel trailer out again. We've had it for 9 months now and only have had a chance to go out twice so we're really excited about the little weekend getaway. My parents and Aunt & Uncle are going out too :) 

Thank you to everyone who continues to keep me in their daily prayers...Im so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment