Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Important Test....Please Pray!!!!

This whole journey has been such a roller coaster. Just when we get good news and Im comfortable with the course of action it changes. The Radiation Oncologist called me this morning and told me they got the official MRI report back and I in fact have 3 or 4 small lumps in my wrist. As you  can imagine Im scared and upset with the news. Im having an ultrasound and biopsy done on Thursday at 11am. We're hoping its just post-operative scar tissue or some other type of healing from my surgery and not cancerous.  He also said they appear to be close to the skin so Im hoping if they do have to go in and take them out it wont be dangerous and risky on the function of my hand.  When we got the good news the other day the Orthopedic Surgeon read the MRI results himself so we were confident in them. He said I had no lumps at all so hopefully he knows that those little lumps aren't anything to worry about and that the Radiation Oncologist is just being extra cautious. Please pray for us again as we take on another test. God has a plan. Once again I look to the verse that has helped through this all.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment