Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank You So Much!

First off I want to thank everyone so much for all your prayers leading up to my appointment yesterday. Even though I was a nervous wreck before the doctor came in (my heartbeat was in the 130's) I felt peace. I knew that no matter what the surgeon said and what the results of the MRI were I was going to be ok. The past few days I've just been praying for peace and comfort and God definitely heard my prayers. I'm so relieved and excited about the news and happy to have a plan. I also wanted to thank ya'll so much for all the emails, texts, facebook messages & comments on the blog regarding the good news we received yesterday! Its amazing to have so many celebrating and rejoicing in the good news with us. I know I've said this time and time again but I am truly so blessed. God is so good and I feel through out my journey he's heard every word I prayed and has taken such good care of me.
My family and I are up in the mountains this weekend at a beautiful cabin that overlooks the lake celebrating. Its such a huge relief for us all. I'll post some pictures when we get back on Sunday. Again thank you so much for the support, prayers and love. God has heard our prayers. Hope ya'll have a great weekend :)
My appointment with the radiation oncologist is at City of Hope on Monday at 1pm.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff and I are so glad to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to read the exciting news! You are such a strong woman and I truly admire you for that! God is great and he did hear everyone's prayers!!

    Have fun and tell your mom i said HI!!

    Gema

    ReplyDelete