Monday, September 20, 2010

Vanessa's Journey Wristbands

Our wonderful family friends, Jim & Marie, had wristbands made for and in support of me. My dad works with him and we've known them since we were really young. My dad brought them over to my house tonight and it literally brought tears to my eyes...so sweet and so thoughtful. We've have been giving out the LIVESTRONG bands and I loved how all my family and friends wore them in support of me and now with these personalized ones....its going to be awesome :) Again Im beyond blessed. Thank you so much Jim & Marie for thinking of me and giving us such a wonderful & thoughtful gift and I love the color...so perfect.

If you want one let us know and we'd be happy to mail or give them to you when we see ya :) 
I have so much support....its unbelievable. Im amazed at how blessed we are. 

Again my MRI is tomorrow at 6am. This is so crucial...please please pray all goes well. Thank you again for all the prayers & support.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa & Nathan
    Marie gets the credit for picking out the color:)No need to thank us, it is the least we can do for you ,and your wonderful family.
    When things like this happen,you sometimes feel helpless,and want to do something so bad, no matter how small it is.
    We are praying with all of our heart,and soul
    for you,and your family Vanessa.
    Love, Jim,Marie,Jared & Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the other day, but its not showing up... hmm. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I continue to pray for you, Nathan and your family everyday. I think these bracelets are AWESOME! I have been wearing my Livestrong bracelet in Belgium, please know I am in the fight with you... even from 5000+ miles away. God bless you today and always.

    ReplyDelete